Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pretty in Pink Day 8

Normally I sleep in a bit on my days off, however the dogs had a different plan this morning. They wanted out to do their business and do it now! I am certainly glad they did. As I opened the door, the sky was a gorgeous pink, right before the sun arose. I know from experience that this color blast lasts only a few minutes, sometimes just seconds. I scurried around to get my coat, hat, boots and camera. Oh I love pretty mornings.

A closer look at the sky, right before the sun popped up.

Off to the south, the pink stripes behind the tree, was just a magical view.

A little crescent moon still visible this morning. I'm certainly glad I didn't sleep in. I would have missed these little treasures in time.

Have a most wonderful day~! You can check out my web site at http://ultimatephotographyadventure.com
"Photography is a Gift, God is the Artist" jlc

If you like my blog, please share and comment :-) Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment