Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year Day 1

A 10 mile round trip cruise from my house may not seem like an ultimate photography adventure to some, however when the first day of the new year bring hoar-frost everything looks beautiful.
It is my dream to visit all 50 states and photograph them. Until that happens I will photograph my surroundings. There is beauty everywhere if you take the time to look. I'll be doing a 365 project this year through this blog. If you want to be a part of my photography adventure, please subscribe to this blog for daily photos and stories. Have a very Happy and Blessed New Year!
http://www.gofundme.com/ultimatephotoadventure

2 comments:

  1. Judy
    the journey of a long trip starts with the first step. I see that you took that first step and i will follow you here on this blog and FB
    SHALOM in Y'SHUA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rudolf~! I appreciate your thoughts and words...Happy New Year to you :-)

      Delete