Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feb 1 - 6 days 32 -38

Feb has so far been uneventful and I'm happy about that! A few drab days, some nice sunsets and a little more work done on my Jeep. I don't know how long it will take to get the Jeep totally road worthy. I got an oil change, so next in line is to replace some of the old hoses, find out what is wrong with the wipers and get the radio put in.
Our first big snow storm of the season is suppose to happen this coming weekend. I'm really looking forward to that!
This video has photos from the first six days of Feb., it will open in a new window.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free picture slideshow made with Smilebox
It feels good to be caught up on photos and blog. Another day closer to my dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment